Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Reflections

Tonight we finished the third and final night of our photography class. I enjoyed the class very much and learned a lot. Thanks Dr. W! I have a long road to travel, but I am proud of what I have accomplished so far, in only three weeks. One of our first challenges was to figure out what it is that we like to photograph. For me, it is the babies and children, as well as, the macro stuff. (I was glad to hear tonight that I wasn't the only one whose child is getting tired of posing!!) I want to continue to practice and improve in those areas, but I also want to continue to work on the other things, as well (shutter speed, aperture, action shots, taking pictures of buildings). Though my camera does not compare to some, I have been truly amazed at what I can do with it. I guess that is why they give you a manual! I hate that it took me four years to open it and start experimenting! For now, I will keep clicking and experimenting...

No comments: